The Denver Nuggets, boasting a record of 7 wins and 1 loss, are gearing up to face off against the Golden State Warriors, who stand at 6 wins and 2 losses, at Ball Arena on Wednesday evening.
This marks the conclusion of a four-game stretch at home for Denver, where they remain undefeated this season, a flawless 5-0 in their own territory.
On the other hand, the Golden State Warriors have been exceptional on the road this season, holding a remarkable 5-1 record away from the Bay Area, making them the leaders in the NBA for road games.
It’s quite a turnaround from the previous season when they had the third-worst road record in the league.
Turning our attention to the injury report, we find the following updates:
– Vlatko Čančar is ruled OUT due to Left Knee Surgery.
– Jamal Murray is OUT with a Right Hamstring Strain.
– Nikola Jokić is PROBABLE, dealing with Right Wrist Inflammation.
– Draymond Green is OUT for Personal Reasons.
– Gary Payton II is QUESTIONABLE due to an illness.
Unfortunately, Denver will have to play without Jamal Murray for the second consecutive game, as he suffered a right hamstring strain during Saturday’s match against the Chicago Bulls.
As of now, the team has not disclosed specific details regarding Murray’s injury. However, Head Coach Michael Malone informed the media that Jamal Murray’s hamstring issue is not a one or two game injury, implying that he might be sidelined for an extended period.
Nonetheless, the Nuggets displayed an impressive performance in Murray’s absence on Monday when they overcame a 20-point deficit to defeat the New Orleans Pelicans with a final score of 134-116.
Projected starters for both teams:
Nuggets expected starting five:
– Point Guard: Reggie Jackson
– Shooting Guard: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
– Small Forward: Michael Porter Jr.
– Power Forward: Aaron Gordon
– Center: Nikola Jokic
Warriors projected starting five:
– Point Guard: Steph Curry
– Shooting Guard: Klay Thompson
– Small Forward: Andrew Wiggins
– Power Forward: Draymond Green
– Center: Kevon Looney
For those interested in watching the Warriors vs. Nuggets matchup, here are the details:
– Date and Time: Wednesday, November 8 at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
– Venue: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
– TV Broadcast: ESPN
– Streaming Options: ESPN app, NBA League Pass, and FuboTV
– Stream the Game: Stay updated with the latest NBA action on FuboTV.